Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Sep 14, 2011, 01:13 PM   #1
vvebster
macrumors regular

iPad 1st Gen Problems

I have an iPad 1st gen and most of the time, safari and youtube will randomly crash. So I tried updating it from 4.3.4 to 4.3.5 and I keep get the following message "The iPad could not be restored. This device isn't eligible for the requested build"

So basically I have to problem with my iPad, 1# Safari and Youtube will randomly crash and #2 I can't update or restore it to 4.3.4

If anybody has a solution to fix at least one of the two problem, I would appreciate it very much.

Thank you and have a nice day!
Old Sep 14, 2011, 01:31 PM   #2
Ashwood11
macrumors 65816

Try double clicking the Home button to bring up the multi-tasking bar and then close all of the open apps. Sounds like you are out of memory. Then restart the iPad and it will probably run fine without crashing.
Ashwood11 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting