Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vdelagneau93

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 25, 2011
Hello,

I have an iPhone 3GS, with 4.3.3 BB 06.15.00 (iPad baseband). This phone was brought to me by my brother, he bought it second hand. It came with lots of apps, and music, etc. so he wanted me to restore it, or clean it up.

What i did, since it had the iPad's baseband, was download a custom 4.3.3 FW with the 06.15.00 BB. I used redsn0w 0.9.9b1 to put it in pwned DFU mode. then i tried restoring to the custom FW, and used tinyumbrella TSS servers so that iTunes wont reject the Custom FW. After it finished restoring (It gave no errors, everything went fine) the phone is just trapped in DFU mode. No matter what i do, fix recovery(tinyumbrella), iReb, redsn0w, it just stays in black. Since it is permanently in DFU mode i tried CFW 4.2.1 with snowbreeze baseband preservation mode, but it stays in black. iTunes doesnt gives me any error, but after it finishes restoring, nothing happens.

As of now i feel like ive tried everything, the phone has no SHSH blobs saved, and i'm running out of ideas.

If you have been trough this specific case before, and fixed it, every suggestion is welcomed. I need help desperately. :(:(:(:(:(

vdelagneau93

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 25, 2011
Update

Allright, aparently i restored to 4.2.1 CFW with iPad BB, and kicked out of recovery with redsn0w. I was able to save SHSH blobs, but the iphone doesn't get signal :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Now what do i do?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.