Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Maschil

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 19, 2011
Mississippi
http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-19512_7-20073431-233/iphone-5-rumor-roundup/

Interesting timeline from CNET.... its interesting to see the different rumors... and what will actually be true....

What do you all think? Im personally hoping for the same finish on the back that iPads have and macbook pro's...other than that I'm fine.... i was using a iPod touch 4th gen for 4 months then a iPhone 3gs for about 4 months.... and i just got an iPhone 4.... i had a Droid X before this.... and even the iPod touch 4th gen was smoother than it.... but the iPhone 4 is lightening quick for me......Im so happy with apple products!

Agent-P

Contributor
Dec 5, 2009
The Tri-State Area
That was quite interesting. I didn't really realise this, but the rumours seemed to stumble over themselves as the year went on. We really have no idea what to expect.

Maschil

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 19, 2011
Mississippi
That was quite interesting. I didn't really realise this, but the rumours seemed to stumble over themselves as the year went on. We really have no idea what to expect.

Yah tell me about it... LOL i just like being able to see it all at one... cnet shows where it came from etc.... but it just shows that we really have no clue...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.