Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPhone and iPod touch Apps

Old Sep 28, 2011, 07:56 PM   #1
sachbash
macrumors newbie

Drawing/Handwriting App that allows real-time sync with laptop

So i'm looking for an app that would allow me to draw or handwrite on my iphone, and have it appear right away on my laptop. When typing notes in class i get screwed every time my teacher decides to explain a point by drawing a diagram on the board. What i need is an app that would let me draw whatever the diagram is and upload it immediately, wirelessly or via usb, and bring it into word. Does anyone know of an app that can do this?
sachbash is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26, 2012, 08:35 PM   #2
jjxtra
macrumors newbie

You Doodle does this

If you have Internet access, You Doodle is one option. You can Text Message (iMessage) yourself the drawing and it should show up right on your MAC assuming you have Mountain Lion. This assumes you have Internet access of course.
jjxtra is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26, 2012, 10:07 PM   #3
Nand
macrumors regular

Penultimate is a nice app, cost .99 + Evernote free app ( use Evernote in your computer)

"Send single page images or full notebooks in PDF format to anyone. Dropbox and Evernote integration bring the best cloud services for files, backup, and notes organization right into the app."
Nand is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPhone and iPod touch Apps