|Oct 1, 2011, 02:04 PM||#1|
Pocket bombs is a remake of the Newton Messagepad game “Bombs!” An explosive strategy game with sudden upsets and, of course, exploding bombs!
- Place multiple bombs in key areas to create massive chain reactions! Take over all opponent squares to win.
- Multiplayer: Combat up to 3 human opponents OR
- Defeat the AI in singleplayer mode (adjustable difficulty levels)
Requires: iPhone or iPod Touch running iOS 3.1 or higher
|Oct 6, 2011, 11:53 AM||#2|
Pocket Bombs v1.0.1 Released
Changes from previous version:
- Bugfix for Hard AI Algorithm
- Adds a 'Play Again' button at the end of a game
- Saves user settings
Be on the lookout for version 1.1 which should be out on the App store in the next 10 days or so (depending on Review time).
Example of gameplay (1.0.1):
Last edited by rionc; Oct 7, 2011 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Added gameplay example gif
|Oct 10, 2011, 07:46 PM||#3|
Out a little earlier than anticipated: Version 1.1!
Apple approved this update in less than 48 hours- that's the quickest I've ever seen an update go through!
New in version 1.1:
- Normal AI Mode added
- Interactive Tutorial
- Graphics enhancements
- Improved 'Settings' Screen
- Alternate themes
Want a different look? Multiple themes are available:
- Default (Traditional Bombs)
- Dark (Reversi-style board)
- Smilie (It's HAPPY)
- Invade (A retro arcade experience)
|Oct 28, 2011, 11:19 PM||#4|
Lite Version now available!
Pocket Bombs Lite is now available for download on the App Store!
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Jacket with an iPad pocket?||benhollberg||iPad||18||Jan 7, 2011 11:23 PM|
|Jean pocket rivets, and placing the iPhone inside your pocket||yhellotharsir||iPhone||20||Aug 1, 2010 07:00 PM|
|As far as pocket PCs go, Palm OS or Pocket Windoze?||BiikeMike||Buying Tips and Advice||22||Dec 21, 2005 05:04 AM|
|Warcraft III is 'da bomb...no wait, Warcraft III bombs||Nipsy||Games||1||Jul 3, 2002 07:30 AM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:38 PM.