Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Oct 2, 2011, 06:59 PM   #1
4zuresky
macrumors member

BearMotion vs. Smart Cover + Zum Sc Ultimate?

It feels like the 2 item combo looks better aesthetically, but costs a lot more. I do like the kickstand function and stability during kickstand that bear motion cover provides. The bad thing about bear motion is that it only comes in black or brown. I want to get a white iPad 2 3g, but the black or brown leather might ruin the aesthetic look of the white iPad! What should I do guys? Go cheap or go expensive??
4zuresky is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2011, 07:31 PM   #2
jsh1120
macrumors 65816

Can't comment on the functionality of either item. However, I have a polycarbonate back cover with a leather skin from Bear Motion. It was very difficult to get the iPad 2 to fit, but once on it is both attractive and very protective.

I mention it because I purchased it at an introductory price of $3. I couldn't get the case to fit and wrote a negative review on Amazon. Within hours I was contacted by Bear Motion who offered to send me another case. When that one had the same problem (at least for me), they sent me a third case after testing it to be sure that particular example could be fitted to an iPad 2. None of this cost me a cent.

I was perfectly willing to let it go. After all, it was just $3. But the folks at Bear Motion wouldn't hear of it. They kept at it until I was completely satisfied. I've literally never had a company so devoted to my meeting my needs, especially for such a paltry purchase.

Thus, I would not hesitate to recommend their products. If you're not happy, they'll make you happy. And as you probably have seen by the reviews on Amazon, those who've bought the case you're considering are happy with their purchase.
jsh1120 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2011, 03:42 AM   #3
4zuresky
macrumors member

Wow that's awesome. It just feels like the leather would ruin the nice white bezel on the the iPad
4zuresky is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2011, 09:11 AM   #4
jsh1120
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4zuresky View Post
Wow that's awesome. It just feels like the leather would ruin the nice white bezel on the the iPad
Matter of personal style, I'd think. Think of it as the "tuxedo" look.
jsh1120 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories