Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GuitarG20

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 3, 2011
Neither CMD-Tab or Mission Control are doing what I want, which is to show all windows open, independent of each other. Mission control lays them on top of each other, and CMD-Tab doesn't show the windows at all-just the programs.

I know there's the option to do program expose, but I'd rather be able to do it in one step...

Any programs out there that can do this?

wikus

macrumors 68000
Jun 1, 2011
Planet earth.
Neither CMD-Tab or Mission Control are doing what I want, which is to show all windows open, independent of each other. Mission control lays them on top of each other, and CMD-Tab doesn't show the windows at all-just the programs.

I know there's the option to do program expose, but I'd rather be able to do it in one step...

Any programs out there that can do this?

Until Apple doesnt fix the battery life, high memory usage, heat issues and, most importantly for people like me and you who multitask, THIS 'grouping' crap to be an option/choice in Mission Control, I am not switching to Lion.

GuitarG20

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 3, 2011
Until Apple doesnt fix the battery life, high memory usage, heat issues and, most importantly for people like me and you who multitask, THIS 'grouping' crap to be an option/choice in Mission Control, I am not switching to Lion.

this is seriously the one thing that i can't stand with lion... I had 10+ word docs open earlier and switching between them and the chrome tabs I was looking at was like shooting myself in the face.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.