Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Old Oct 3, 2011, 10:45 PM   #1
jjk454ss
macrumors 68030

Mark Voicemail As Unread

I couldn't find a tweak for this, but is there a jailbreak tweak, or non jailbreak tweak, that would allow me to mark a voicemail as unread? I have used Voicemail Forwarder to send voicemails to remind me to return a call or whatever, but I'd rather just mark irpt as unread.

A tweak to mark a voicemail in any way would be good, maybe to be able to mark it as followup or important. Especially if it had a way to add a badge to the icon.
jjk454ss is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2013, 03:39 PM   #2
steiney
macrumors 6502

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but it drives me crazy not being able to mark voicemails as unheard/unread, and everywhere I search, someone has posted about it and no one has responded. I am pretty surprised there isn't already a solution for this, either from a jailbreak developer or from Apple.
steiney is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2013, 05:17 PM   #3
jjk454ss
macrumors 68030

Oven ever found anything, but I'd still be interested in paying for a tweak that would allow it.
jjk454ss is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2013, 05:27 PM   #4
steiney
macrumors 6502

I agree. I would pay $5 for this functionality. I'm an avid jailbreaker and have literally never spent a single cent on apps (and I don't pirate) but I want an unread voicemail function so bad, I would be willing to pay for it.
steiney is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks