|Oct 4, 2011, 08:13 PM||#1|
Time to Upgrade?
Hi, I was wondering if the iPod Touch 5 would be a good upgrade, since I still am stuck on the 3rd. gen. Should I buy it?
White MacBook Late 10', 2.4 GHz, 2 GB RAM, 250 GB HD; iPod Touch 2nd gen. 16 GB; iPod Touch 3rd gen. 8GB; iPhone 3G 8GB; iPhone 3GS 16GB; iPad 2 16GB 3G; Canon T3 C&C Welcome, 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6
|Oct 4, 2011, 08:28 PM||#2|
I wouldn't unless it can be shown that there is 512Mb ram in the new one. I figure there has to be a major redesign for next year that I will want.
Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, but give a man a bank and he can rob the world..
|Oct 4, 2011, 08:35 PM||#3|
|Oct 5, 2011, 11:40 AM||#4|
1. I would wait until an actual update to the product comes out. Right now the iPod Touch is old tech at a high price. Bad combo.
2. Check out used iPhone4. More RAM, better camera, coated glass, flash on the camera.
3. Samsung PMPs with bigger screens are coming out soon. If I didn't have my iPT4, that's what I'd get.
4. Kindle FIRE. If you just want this device for around the house then look into the FIRE but naturally a 7 inch tablet won't fit "easily" into your pocket.
5. Used Android phone. There is a big used market popping up on used Android phones. Many models with many features. Do your homework if your interested in these because there is a lot to choose from.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Is this the right time to upgrade to Snow Leopard?||hajime||OS X||3||Dec 24, 2009 07:11 AM|
|Is now a good time to upgrade to SL?||mossme89||OS X||18||Oct 25, 2009 03:30 PM|
|Its about time to upgrade to a new iMac||Josh2022||Buying Tips and Advice||3||Oct 28, 2007 03:11 PM|
|time to upgrade to intel?||Grasbak||Buying Tips and Advice||4||Oct 19, 2007 01:49 PM|
|Time to upgrade to Airport Extreme N ?||rwdebes||Mac Peripherals||1||Jul 6, 2007 06:23 AM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:21 AM.