Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Oct 5, 2011, 06:54 PM   #1
LevMac
macrumors 6502

iOS5 - How to pull down notifications in lock screen ?

Hey guys, not sure if you can do this or not, how do you pull down notifications in the lock screen ? Let's say you have received a text message and have read it, if you put the phone to sleep, then go back to the lock screen, why can't I swipe down with one finger to show "weather" and "stocks" etc ??
LevMac is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2011, 11:19 PM   #2
brapmac740
macrumors member

Send a message via AIM to brapmac740
Quote:
Originally Posted by LevMac View Post
Hey guys, not sure if you can do this or not, how do you pull down notifications in the lock screen ? Let's say you have received a text message and have read it, if you put the phone to sleep, then go back to the lock screen, why can't I swipe down with one finger to show "weather" and "stocks" etc ??
It wouldn't be a lock screen if you could do that...I do believe you just swipe across as the notifications are set to appear on the lock screen....
brapmac740 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting