Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Oct 6, 2011, 11:21 AM   #1
MacBOS
macrumors 6502

how do i change change itunes account info on my iphone?

My wife and i are both using 3Gs and since the first iphone came to be, we have been sharing my account on our iPhones. We felt it was more convenient that way until lately. My wife has started to get more active purchasing apps and ringtones and now with icloud thing just start pooping up on my phone.

Hear is what i want to do:
  • Change iTunes account User on her iPhone
  • Authorize some of my applications to her
  • Change iTunes account user on iTunes store

Mind you her iPhone is hacked and she depends on unlock with her phone (this is what really has me nervous)

If anyone can help me threw this it will be great
Old Oct 6, 2011, 11:26 AM   #2
Rolvag
macrumors regular

I do this all the time with me and my wifes accounts.

Change Itunes account in Iphone,

Goto Settings, Store, Click on your Apple ID and you can sign out and sign back in with a different account.

Change account in iTunes, goto iTunes Store, click on account in upper right corner and log out and log back in with differnent account.

To authorize different apps just download them into your iPhone when your logged in. That easy.

Have fun
Old Oct 6, 2011, 11:31 AM   #3
MacBOS
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolvag View Post
I do this all the time with me and my wifes accounts.

Change Itunes account in Iphone,

Goto Settings, Store, Click on your Apple ID and you can sign out and sign back in with a different account.

Change account in iTunes, goto iTunes Store, click on account in upper right corner and log out and log back in with differnent account.

To authorize different apps just download them into your iPhone when your logged in. That easy.

Have fun
and if they are already installed in her phone will it ask me to authorize from the phone
Old Oct 6, 2011, 11:39 AM   #4
Rolvag
macrumors regular

In iTunes you will be asked to verify the account information with the code from the Credit Card used on file.

On the iPhone you will be asked the password to the account.
Old Oct 6, 2011, 12:04 PM   #5
MacBOS
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolvag View Post
In iTunes you will be asked to verify the account information with the code from the Credit Card used on file.

On the iPhone you will be asked the password to the account.
thanks

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting