Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services

Old Oct 8, 2011, 12:29 PM   #1
LApanic
macrumors newbie

HELP: iCloud Login issues

First off, Im not a developer, but have iOS 5 running on my iPhone. To just mess around with the new services, I created a iCloud/.me account, instead of moving my current .me account over. I did all the setup/backup and email setup through the iCloud general settings in the settings app on the phone. I backed up my phone successfully to the newly created account and also used the automatically created iCloud account in mail to send some test mail.

My problem is that I cannot login into iCloud.com? I can login into Apple.com with those iCloud account credentials, but when I use the login at me.com, it directs me to a page that wants me to move to iCloud.com to setup, "Find My iPhone"

My main goal is to login to iCloud.com, but can't, can anyone explain whats going on here. Ive obviously created a successful iCloud account with the ability to backup phone settings, etc...so why all the issues?
Old Oct 8, 2011, 01:29 PM   #2
GollumBoy
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by LApanic View Post
First off, Im not a developer, but have iOS 5 running on my iPhone. To just mess around with the new services, I created a iCloud/.me account, instead of moving my current .me account over. I did all the setup/backup and email setup through the iCloud general settings in the settings app on the phone. I backed up my phone successfully to the newly created account and also used the automatically created iCloud account in mail to send some test mail.

My problem is that I cannot login into iCloud.com? I can login into Apple.com with those iCloud account credentials, but when I use the login at me.com, it directs me to a page that wants me to move to iCloud.com to setup, "Find My iPhone"

My main goal is to login to iCloud.com, but can't, can anyone explain whats going on here. Ive obviously created a successful iCloud account with the ability to backup phone settings, etc...so why all the issues?
Are you logging in with your new @me.com email or your original Apple ID?
GollumBoy is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29, 2011, 06:58 PM   #3
1adam12
macrumors newbie

Icloud

I have a new 4s and have tried to use iCloud. I have a iTunes account, but when I try to access iCloud it says it can't verify the account.
1adam12 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services