|May 4, 2005, 02:09 PM||#3|
Apple has a lot of things going for it right now, at least regarding the consumer market:
• The iPod is as hot as the sun, drawing people to the Apple brand
• Tiger has lots of cool new eye-catching features to show off
• Mac mini is a low cost entry for PC users
• new iMac G5 update is schweeeet!
• Longhorn is 18 months away maybe
• PC Consumers are getting tired of dealing with virii, malware, pop-ups, etc.
All they need to do to tap this rich market is promote the Mac (and get their laptop's competitive again). They could even get to 10% share by the time Longhorn releases, and that would be just grand for software development and hardware costs.
Unholy Ferret Invasion is coming to your town!
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Resolved: Any good kids games to run on an iMac G3 running Mac OS 10.1-10.4?||alexreich||PowerPC Macs||10||Feb 10, 2012 02:09 AM|
|Mac OS X 10.8 Nyan Cat||Vasileios||Wasteland||6||Jul 22, 2011 08:45 AM|
|Can Mac OS 10.5 disc repair a 10.4 installation (PowerPC))||Chadder||OS X||3||Jun 4, 2011 09:46 PM|
|Mac OS Lion Developer 3 Bug||-BigMac-||Mac OS X 10.7 Lion||2||May 31, 2011 07:53 AM|
|Mac OS X 10.6.7 frequent crashing||nikhilkas||MacBook Pro||1||May 3, 2011 07:05 PM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:42 AM.