|May 4, 2005, 02:09 PM||#3|
Apple has a lot of things going for it right now, at least regarding the consumer market:
• The iPod is as hot as the sun, drawing people to the Apple brand
• Tiger has lots of cool new eye-catching features to show off
• Mac mini is a low cost entry for PC users
• new iMac G5 update is schweeeet!
• Longhorn is 18 months away maybe
• PC Consumers are getting tired of dealing with virii, malware, pop-ups, etc.
All they need to do to tap this rich market is promote the Mac (and get their laptop's competitive again). They could even get to 10% share by the time Longhorn releases, and that would be just grand for software development and hardware costs.
Unholy Ferret Invasion is coming to your town!
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Na-Na Banana - Save the jungle!||Ner||iPhone and iPod touch Apps||0||Mar 31, 2014 03:56 PM|
|iPad Mini: How to know if an iPad mini has been waters damaged .||kenny1999||iPad||2||Jan 27, 2014 02:36 PM|
|The Waters Echo - A short film based on time travel||Harry Cross||Digital Video||14||Feb 22, 2013 01:46 PM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:21 PM.