Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rotarypower101

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 28, 2007
Portland Oregon
Any ideas why I cannot put the small video clips taken with the iPhone (that existed in the camera roll when taken) cannot be held in the “Photos” section on the iPhone?
This is also despite they are held in iPhoto album just fine after a import and sync to a computer. (but will not sync to the iPhone)

And yes I understand that they can be put into iTunes and synced through this, this is not optimal for the scenario.

I have photos and very small video clips that are directly associated with a photo (to show the motion or action of an object)

I am not 100% sure, but I am pretty sure we used to be allowed to do this as I have a very organized iPhoto library, and I had videos and small clips (taken on the iPhone)that were directly next to pictures in there respective albums, as well when I woud display them on the TV it would just show a blank screen when a video was selected, so I am pretty sure we used to be able to do this????

Any idea how to bypass this seemingly new restriction?
or how to be able to associate my photo with a very small video clip?

TIA

Intell

macrumors P6
Jan 24, 2010
Inside
There's a little check mark in iTunes that says "Sync iPhoto videos" or something like that. Its in the Photos tab.

saving107

macrumors 603
Oct 14, 2007
San Jose, Ca
screenshot20111010at120.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.