Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Oct 12, 2011, 03:28 AM   #1
ExcelPremium
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
iPhone 4S Price in China

Does anyone know what the iPhone 4S buying/selling price is in China? I'm lining up for 1 phone for myself and my friend is planning on selling his when he flies back on the 15th.

Anyone know how much of a premium they're going for?
ExcelPremium is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2011, 03:36 AM   #2
Silentsky
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Shanghai
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcelPremium View Post
Does anyone know what the iPhone 4S buying/selling price is in China? I'm lining up for 1 phone for myself and my friend is planning on selling his when he flies back on the 15th.

Anyone know how much of a premium they're going for?
As far as I know, the price in China is about 6000(16GB),7000(32GB) now,but it will go down after 2-3 months
Silentsky is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2011, 03:41 AM   #3
ExcelPremium
Thread Starter
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentsky View Post
As far as I know, the price in China is about 6000(16GB),7000(32GB) now,but it will go down after 2-3 months
Wow you serious? That's pretty much retail price including tax!
ExcelPremium is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2011, 03:47 AM   #4
Silentsky
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Shanghai
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcelPremium View Post
Wow you serious? That's pretty much retail price including tax!
Of course ,I'm in shanghai now, iPhone in Chinese market always out of stock,some people here long for this device,so the price can be that high.
Silentsky is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2011, 03:51 AM   #5
ExcelPremium
Thread Starter
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentsky View Post
Of course ,I'm in shanghai now, iPhone in Chinese market always out of stock,some people here long for this device,so the price can be that high.
Well I mean, it's a pretty low price considering it's $730 CAD * 6 = 4400 RMB - so only 2000 RMB profit, didn't the iPhone 4 16gb sell for over 9000 RMB before? lol
ExcelPremium is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2011, 04:11 AM   #6
Silentsky
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Shanghai
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcelPremium View Post
Well I mean, it's a pretty low price considering it's $730 CAD * 6 = 4400 RMB - so only 2000 RMB profit, didn't the iPhone 4 16gb sell for over 9000 RMB before? lol
Sorry for misunderstanding ,it's surely that someother people sell iPhone 4s for about 10000,but I can say that such price cannot last long ,and with this price some people won't buy it until it goes low,because they know this is not the real price .
When iPhone 4 came out ,some period the price is 14000,but it is only 4999 now,I guess you can understand it.

Last edited by Silentsky; Oct 12, 2011 at 07:29 AM.
Silentsky is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2011, 04:06 PM   #7
ExcelPremium
Thread Starter
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentsky View Post
Sorry for misunderstanding ,it's surely that someother people sell iPhone 4s for about 10000,but I can say that such price cannot last long ,and with this price some people won't buy it until it goes low,because they know this is not the real price .
When iPhone 4 came out ,some period the price is 14000,but it is only 4999 now,I guess you can understand it.
Yeah, I was just seeing how much of a premium they are commanding in the first week
ExcelPremium is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2011, 04:23 PM   #8
realchimera
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Boston
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcelPremium View Post
Well I mean, it's a pretty low price considering it's $730 CAD * 6 = 4400 RMB - so only 2000 RMB profit, didn't the iPhone 4 16gb sell for over 9000 RMB before? lol
You information is way out of date. It was sold for that expensive back when there was no official carrier for iphone in China.
realchimera is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2011, 04:25 PM   #9
ExcelPremium
Thread Starter
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by realchimera View Post
You information is way out of date. It was sold for that expensive back when there was no official carrier for iphone in China.
Oh I see, what's the going price now than?
ExcelPremium is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2011, 05:10 PM   #10
benjamin9876
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
iphone 4s is not as HOT as the iphone 4 last yr.
dont expect more when u go to china. period.
benjamin9876 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
China Unicom and China Telecom to Start Pre-Orders for iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C Next Week MacRumors MacRumors.com News Discussion 34 Sep 10, 2013 12:04 PM
Two Special Events, US 10th, China 11th, Two new phones 5S, 5C...5C=China? benji888 iPhone 16 Sep 9, 2013 07:20 PM
Testing app from China - VPN in China gwelmarten iPhone/iPad Programming 1 Nov 27, 2012 05:24 PM

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:16 PM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC