Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kram1975

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 9, 2011
So I had a mobile me account and thus an @me email. I also had an iTunes account where I bought all my music @yahoo.com My problem is that it appears to be trying to force me to use my @me account but if I do that I'm not seeing all my music. Nor can I download "Find My Friends" app for some reason bc it will not let me update my billing info under the @me that is old. Keeps saying CVC code is invalid which it isn't.

Be nice I'm admittedly a novice when it comes to this stuff.

Diode

macrumors 68020
Apr 15, 2004
Washington DC
So I had a mobile me account and thus an @me email. I also had an iTunes account where I bought all my music @yahoo.com My problem is that it appears to be trying to force me to use my @me account but if I do that I'm not seeing all my music. Nor can I download "Find My Friends" app for some reason bc it will not let me update my billing info under the @me that is old. Keeps saying CVC code is invalid which it isn't.

Be nice I'm admittedly a novice when it comes to this stuff.

Make sure your iTunes store account on the iPhone is set up to your yahoo account - if it is not, sign out and sign in under that account.

You can have separate iCloud and iTunes accounts.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.