Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Oct 13, 2011, 12:30 PM   #26
notsofatjames
macrumors 6502a
 
notsofatjames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Wales, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Incredible View Post
I got a question, if you can help me with this.

I have a gmail account (name@gmail.com), and I also created the iCloud account with it's email service (name@me.com).

My Apple ID is my gmail account (name@gmail.com), is there a way to change this so my iCloud email is my ONLY email?

So basically, my iCloud email (name@me.com), will be used for both iCloud, and as an Apple ID.

Is this possible, or not?
I'm also after this. When I try and change my primary email in AppleID settings it says that me @me.com address is an existing AppleID and I should sign in with that. But I used that @me.com address to sign in! Hopefully once this smoke has blown over Apple will release a way for us to change these.
__________________
Search before you post: MRoogle
notsofatjames is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2011, 12:31 PM   #27
Es Paul
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
This should be a sticky!
__________________
15" MacbookPRO, 32g iPhone 4
Es Paul is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2011, 12:57 PM   #28
devman
macrumors 65816
 
devman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: AU
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhy8386 View Post
Well i had the same thing. Had .Mac and it was converted to MM when that service went live. But my @mac and @me have always been interchangeable. I always sign into iTunes or even Apple.com with @me but once it logs in it shows the account as @mac. Same is true if i go look at my user ID on the AppleID info page. I think that is par for the course. Even when i set up MM on my computer, the accounts setting page on my mac showed the MM account as @mac. However, if you are saying that when you send an email, it says @mac then i haven't seen that in awhile. When i send an email, it shows @me.

You are fine otherwise. Moving to iCloud will not affect it. I would simply move your MM to iCloud. Then on your device sign in with the MM credentials. Someday I am sure, Apple will update all these @me accounts that were legacy @mac accounts.
See the attached. Before iOS 5 these were @me.com Now they are @mac.com and I cannot change this. To the rest of the world, I have a new e-mail address...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0352.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	306546   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0353.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	67.6 KB
ID:	306547  
devman is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2011, 01:09 PM   #29
dhy8386
Thread Starter
macrumors 6502a
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by devman View Post
See the attached. Before iOS 5 these were @me.com Now they are @mac.com and I cannot change this. To the rest of the world, I have a new e-mail address...
devman,

As I said, mine says the same thing. Has always. But while my me account is not a problem, i did notice my mothers still says .mac. I guess there is still some kinks to be worked out but why does it matter? If everyone knows you as .me they will still send there. And if they reply to .mac it will also go to the same place.

If you are talking purely cosmetic, then is what it is for now. But functionally there is no difference.
dhy8386 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2011, 03:12 PM   #30
Jbaffoh
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Thanks, but I don't see a solution for me

I have an old mac.com account, that became the administrator for a MobileMe family account. Most of my family's ITAB purchases were on my account, using my mac.com address as the Apple ID.

I want to retain my zillion-year-old email address, while making my ITAB password available to my family so they can update our 500 apps without my needing to be there. I don't want to share my email/iCloud password, obviously.

How can I do that without (1) changing my email address, or (2) starting a new ITAB account?

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhy8386 View Post
devman,

As I said, mine says the same thing. Has always. But while my me account is not a problem, i did notice my mothers still says .mac. I guess there is still some kinks to be worked out but why does it matter? If everyone knows you as .me they will still send there. And if they reply to .mac it will also go to the same place.

If you are talking purely cosmetic, then is what it is for now. But functionally there is no difference.
Well, it will make a huge difference to sites that verify you by your exact email address.
Jbaffoh is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2011, 03:54 PM   #31
AxelTurbo
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Deep Deep Confusion

Hi guys new around here but it appears you seem to be a knowledgeable bunch of folk!

My scenario is I had an expired MobileMe account that I used to sign into icloud, it was automatically migrated. Trouble is it's been turned into it's own AppleID which comes with all the trimmings (purchased music, app associations etc.)

I've noticed that when I sign into iCloud using my current AppleID (which is my primary email address), some of the features require an @me.com email address to work (i.e. Notes). It offers the opportunity to sign up for a new @me.com email (which presumably will just be associated with my main AppleID rather than becoming one of it's own). There was no option however to associate my current mobile me email with my primary account! Very frustrating!

Many thanks in advance for further clarification,

Alex
AxelTurbo is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2011, 04:08 PM   #32
dhy8386
Thread Starter
macrumors 6502a
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbaffoh View Post
I have an old mac.com account, that became the administrator for a MobileMe family account. Most of my family's ITAB purchases were on my account, using my mac.com address as the Apple ID.

I want to retain my zillion-year-old email address, while making my ITAB password available to my family so they can update our 500 apps without my needing to be there. I don't want to share my email/iCloud password, obviously.

How can I do that without (1) changing my email address, or (2) starting a new ITAB account?

----------



Well, it will make a huge difference to sites that verify you by your exact email address.
Thats is not possible unless you can change your iTunes AppleID to say a gmail address and it retains all the old purchase info. I know you can't go the other way but possibly you could change that account since you don't care what address its tied to. you just want the login to be different than .mac.

This is why i have been preaching to new peeps to set up a separate iTunes/appstore ID.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxelTurbo View Post
Hi guys new around here but it appears you seem to be a knowledgeable bunch of folk!

My scenario is I had an expired MobileMe account that I used to sign into icloud, it was automatically migrated. Trouble is it's been turned into it's own AppleID which comes with all the trimmings (purchased music, app associations etc.)

I've noticed that when I sign into iCloud using my current AppleID (which is my primary email address), some of the features require an @me.com email address to work (i.e. Notes). It offers the opportunity to sign up for a new @me.com email (which presumably will just be associated with my main AppleID rather than becoming one of it's own). There was no option however to associate my current mobile me email with my primary account! Very frustrating!

Many thanks in advance for further clarification,

Alex
Wow. I am amazed at how many permutations are out there. I know Apple did a bad job but i think this may be the one time pain to get everyone straightened out moment since there is just no way they could have satisfied all these scenarios. Anyway.

1) You had a MM ID, call it MM@me.com the was activated/migrated when you signed into iCloud.
2) Now that ID also became an iTAB ID which is fine but i ask you up until then, under what account were all your purchases?
3) You say when i sign into iCloud with current AppleID - your main email, I assume this was different that the MM ID you migrated in 1) above? So call this one name@gmail.com
4) The association comments i don't get so i will attempt to rephrase. You are now logged into iCloud with the name@gmail.com account. You want to access notes and or email from the migrated MM@me.com account. All your iTAB purchases were also under the name@gmail.com account. If this is the case, I see two options:
a) Simply add the MM@me.com account as a second iCloud account under Settings. Then turn on the appropriate settings, i.e. Notes, calendar, etc
b) Make the MM@me.com account your primary iCloud account. Delete the existing iCloud account tied to name@gmail.com. Sign in under MM@me.com. Now you have all those @me services like mail and notes. Then go under Settings>Store and log in as the name@gmail.com. This will give you access to all the previously purchased iTAB content in the cloud.

Feel free to correct my assumptions and maybe we can better assist you.
dhy8386 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2011, 04:29 PM   #33
AxelTurbo
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhy8386 View Post
Wow. I am amazed at how many permutations are out there. I know Apple did a bad job but i think this may be the one time pain to get everyone straightened out moment since there is just no way they could have satisfied all these scenarios. Anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhy8386 View Post
1) You had a MM ID, call it MM@me.com the was activated/migrated when you signed into iCloud.
Correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhy8386 View Post
2) Now that ID also became an iTAB ID which is fine but i ask you up until then, under what account were all your purchases?
My purchases were under a different account [censored]@msn.com.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhy8386 View Post
3) You say when i sign into iCloud with current AppleID - your main email, I assume this was different that the MM ID you migrated in 1) above? So call this one name@gmail.com
If I go into my iCloud settings on the iPhone (associated with my main iTAB [censored]@msn.com) I have a list of options associated with iCloud. For example I have email at the top which when I turn on allows me to create a new @me.com address, which is not satisfactory because I wanted to use my existing one. This also applies when you try to activate the notes feature as it also says you need an @me.com email address to utilise it (strangely enough).

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhy8386 View Post
4) The association comments i don't get so i will attempt to rephrase. You are now logged into iCloud with the name@gmail.com account. You want to access notes and or email from the migrated MM@me.com account. All your iTAB purchases were also under the name@gmail.com account. If this is the case, I see two options:
a) Simply add the MM@me.com account as a second iCloud account under Settings. Then turn on the appropriate settings, i.e. Notes, calendar, etc
b) Make the MM@me.com account your primary iCloud account. Delete the existing iCloud account tied to name@gmail.com. Sign in under MM@me.com. Now you have all those @me services like mail and notes. Then go under Settings>Store and log in as the name@gmail.com. This will give you access to all the previously purchased iTAB content in the cloud.

Feel free to correct my assumptions and maybe we can better assist you.
I think I have clarified on most of the points above, and they should also address point number 4. Reviewing your comments, option B sounds preferable. However option C whereby I can associate said @me.com address with my current Apple ID would be preferable!

Thank you very much for your help. I very much appreciate it!
AxelTurbo is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2011, 04:33 PM   #34
dhy8386
Thread Starter
macrumors 6502a
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Got it. I just answered on another thread. In essence, its bad verbiage and process on Apples part but since you created a new @me id for iCloud, it has to be associated with its own iCloud - and you are trying to mingle. Instead, you need to simply go into Settings>Mail, Cal, etc and add another iCloud account that you use your just migrated MM credentials to log into. You then turn on Mail under that account (and anything else i.e. contacts calendar, etc).

Then your good to go. Is the way it is. Sorry.
dhy8386 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2011, 04:41 PM   #35
gtmac
macrumors 6502a
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhy8386 View Post
iCloud Option 1 Note

I may clarify this some more. ANyway, delete your current iCloud account under Settings>iCloud. Wipe everything off phone to start over. Now go into Mail settings, add an iCloud account. Enter your MM credentials. If you haven't migrated to iCloud your MM, it should prompt you to do that.

Then follow the above for iCloud Option 1B for store setup.
Awesome that is exactly what I did prior to reading this and it worked great.
gtmac is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2011, 04:45 PM   #36
AxelTurbo
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhy8386 View Post
Got it. I just answered on another thread. In essence, its bad verbiage and process on Apples part but since you created a new @me id for iCloud, it has to be associated with its own iCloud - and you are trying to mingle. Instead, you need to simply go into Settings>Mail, Cal, etc and add another iCloud account that you use your just migrated MM credentials to log into. You then turn on Mail under that account (and anything else i.e. contacts calendar, etc).

Then your good to go. Is the way it is. Sorry.
Hey no need to apologise I appreciate the help. I've actually raised a ticket with apple, is it worth proceeding with it. Is there anything they're likely able to do?
AxelTurbo is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2011, 09:48 PM   #37
N8ROD
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: DC
Thanks for the post! I think I am now more than ever confused though. Lol. I have 2 iPhones and an iPad. Updated 1 phone(wife's) and the iPad to iOS 5 currently. We have forever been on one account. Name@yahoo.com. That was our iTunes app store and find my I account. When I updated I used that account for the cloud on the iPad (mine) and wife's iPhone. The problem I found was iMessages sent to my iPad would go to her phone. (due to the same account I assume?).

So I tried to decipher this thread and came to the conclusion to set her up with her own iCloud account. Me@me.com. But kept her iTunes account as our shared account. For app store and iTunes. (will this work with match when it comes out?)

Is this my best option or are their others? We are fine with sharing everything, just don't want to be getting confused with others messages not ment for each other. I would like to be able to see all my devices on find my I under one account..... Anyway, I know a lot of others are more than likely wanting to do the same thing. What is everyone else doing in this situation?

Thanks again,
Nate

Last edited by N8ROD; Oct 13, 2011 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Added.
N8ROD is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2011, 11:08 PM   #38
DocT
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

Ok, I know I'm getting old when this makes my head spin.
1. I have an apple Id that is abc@hotmail.com
2. I signed up for me@me.com. I have never purchased anythIng with this. All purchases are thru abc@hotmail.com.
3. The abc@hotmail.com email address is no more so the me@me.com email addy is associated with the abc@hotmail.com apple id.
4. My wife and I would like to share all purchases on the appletv2, mac pro, iPad, Mac air, Mac mini , and 2 iPhone 4s es.
5. My wife and I would like to share cal and contacts etc(just not email). I assume I use my me@me.com addy as this is my primary email addy.
6. Siri learns relationships like x="mom". If we sync contacts, will Siri know when I say "mom" that I mean my mom abd when she says it, she means her mom. The answer to this determines if we truly want to sync contacts.
7. If we use the abc@hotmail.com apple I'd but different email addies, will an imessage sent to my phone go to hers as well?

Sorry for the long post but would like to set everything up right when the phones come tomorrow. I assume I should use my me@me.com and use it for my cloud. My wife should have a different iCloud account but sane abc@hotmail.com for purchases. Is that right? Any other tiPs?

Thanks,
DocT
DocT is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2011, 01:37 AM   #39
ICON5o2
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Kentucky
Thank u for this guide!
ICON5o2 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2011, 02:26 AM   #40
SFStateStudent
macrumors 604
 
SFStateStudent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: San Francisco California, USA
Send a message via AIM to SFStateStudent Send a message via Yahoo to SFStateStudent Send a message via Skype™ to SFStateStudent
Hey MODS, can this be a STICKY???
__________________
MBP 2.5GHz 640GB 4GB RAM Mac Pro iPhone 4S iOS 5 Black 64GB AC+ NEW iPad Apple TV 2G
SFStateStudent is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2011, 05:04 AM   #41
dhy8386
Thread Starter
macrumors 6502a
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by N8ROD View Post
Thanks for the post! I think I am now more than ever confused though. Lol. I have 2 iPhones and an iPad. Updated 1 phone(wife's) and the iPad to iOS 5 currently. We have forever been on one account. Name@yahoo.com. That was our iTunes app store and find my I account. When I updated I used that account for the cloud on the iPad (mine) and wife's iPhone. The problem I found was iMessages sent to my iPad would go to her phone. (due to the same account I assume?).

So I tried to decipher this thread and came to the conclusion to set her up with her own iCloud account. Me@me.com. But kept her iTunes account as our shared account. For app store and iTunes. (will this work with match when it comes out?)

Is this my best option or are their others? We are fine with sharing everything, just don't want to be getting confused with others messages not ment for each other. I would like to be able to see all my devices on find my I under one account..... Anyway, I know a lot of others are more than likely wanting to do the same thing. What is everyone else doing in this situation?

Thanks again,
Nate
I think the way you did is good. I have exact same thing. The iPad is ties to the original store account which is also the login I use. Same as you and your iPad. My wife then has her own @me. Her store account is your yahoo since that's has all the purchases.

As for iMessage you can change what account that works on. And to confuse the situation more that can be yet another email address. But at a minimum her email association under I message should her @me and you your Yahoo. As for the iPad that's up to you. You could put both your emails so both show up or give it another separate email. I suggest since this is kind of the point of iMessage its tied to one or both of you.

I think I will update the first post with some more questions and situations since they are coming up frequently.
dhy8386 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2011, 05:15 AM   #42
dhy8386
Thread Starter
macrumors 6502a
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
"Ok, I know I'm getting old when this makes my head spin.
1. I have an apple Id that is abc@hotmail.com
2. I signed up for me@me.com. I have never purchased anythIng with this. All purchases are thru abc@hotmail.com.
3. The abc@hotmail.com email address is no more so the me@me.com email addy is associated with the abc@hotmail.com apple id."

Keep in mind and I have seen this slightly confused other places that your login is still hotmail it's just that confirm emails etc would be sent to @me.

4. My wife and I would like to share all purchases on the appletv2, mac pro, iPad, Mac air, Mac mini , and 2 iPhone 4s es.
5. My wife and I would like to share cal and contacts etc(just not email). I assume I use my me@me.com addy as this is my primary email addy. Yes. You login to iCloud with this @me. As you say below, she should also set up a new ID for iCloud. She should use an @me if she wants a free email and wants to sync notes since that would be required.


6. Siri learns relationships like x="mom". If we sync contacts, will Siri know when I say "mom" that I mean my mom abd when she says it, she means her mom. The answer to this determines if we truly want to sync contacts. No one knows until phones come but it appeared Siri first asks who is your mom so maybe they could be separate? Not sure if it's tied to some field in addressbook

7. If we use the abc@hotmail.com apple I'd but different email addies, will an imessage sent to my phone go to hers as well? if you just use the hotmail for store purchases, and you each use let's say your own @me for iCloud, by default the set up should be fine. You Will not receive each others IMessage. But see post above, you can also set iMessage to something different.

Sorry for the long post but would like to set everything up right when the phones come tomorrow. I assume I should use my me@me.com and use it for my cloud. My wife should have a different iCloud account but sane abc@hotmail.com for purchases. Is that right? Any other tiPs?

Thanks,
DocT[/QUOTE]
dhy8386 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2011, 06:43 AM   #43
FrankTheTankk
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
I saw you updated the first post, thanks it was helpful.

I really think mods should move this to iCloud or iOS5 section. Mods?
FrankTheTankk is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2011, 08:08 AM   #44
yalag
macrumors 6502a
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Hi you seem like an iCloud expert so I have a tricky question for you. Me and my gd used to share a MM account. It's convenient because we can see each others contacts and cal as well as share purchases. But now with I cloud what I did was kept our MM account for AppStore only and we each signed up for a new iCloud account so iMessage can make sense. However now we lost the ability to sync contacts. But after having read your thread if I understood it correctly I can basically have two iCloud accounts on our phones? So therefore maybe we can share a separate iCloud account just for contacts? Is this advisable?

Assuming that's the approach is the multi iCloud account applicable on the Mac? Because we need to sync with our macs as well.

Note we don't have the same problem with calendar because cal comes with a very nice sharing feature.
yalag is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2011, 08:48 AM   #45
InTheAir
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
This is fantastic! THANK YOU.

Although I have one variation that I can't seem to figure out.

I'll try to simplify this:

Apple ID #1 - used on all iTunes Music/Etc.

Apple ID #2 (iCloud specific, iPhone #1) - was a MobileMe account that is now converted to iCloud - Contact, Calendar, etc.

New Apple ID # 3 (iCloud specific, iPhone #2) - new for purposes of iCloud functionality on iPhone #2

I understand that Apple ID #1 can be used on iPhone #1 and #2 for the Store (Settings > Store). This will get both phones iTunes music.

I also understand that Apple ID #2 can be used on iPhone #1 for cloud function and Apple ID #3 can be used on iPhone #2 for separate cloud function.

HOWEVER, how can iPhone #1 and iPhone #2 ~share~ a common set of Contacts and a common Calendar (I presume using iCal's sharing function) even if they have separate Apple ID's for cloud purposes?
InTheAir is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2011, 08:55 AM   #46
myworld2008
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhy8386 View Post
Guys

There is tremendous confusion around how to set up iCloud given everyones Apple legacy accounts so I thought I would post a guide. Hopefully this is helpful and accurate and clear!



I know this was a long guide but hopefully it helps explain all the questions out there. If I missed any scenario, please let me know and I will add it. If I misstated anything, please let me know.
If you copy someone other forums copyrighted then Please give proper credit to them. THIS IS NOT WRITTEN BY YOU. This is from other website which you just copy and pasted here and claiming to be Yours.

So please next time make sure you give proper credit to original owner of article.
myworld2008 is offline   -2 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2011, 09:31 AM   #47
Chris Blount
macrumors 65816
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: San Antonio, TX
Wow! What a great thread! Thanks for the info.

Question. I managed to upgrade my MM account to iCloud. Everything went smoothly except for one thing. When I open iCal on my iMac and click on "Calendars" it gives me an error message saying that my MM password may be wrong. The password is fine so it's like there is a conflict or something.

When I go to icloud.com, I can login there without an issue and I can even share out the calendars (although I can't send an invite).

Any ideas what the disconnect is between iCloud and the iMac iCal program? It's amost like the iMac missed the boat for some reason during the upgrade.

Thanks.
Chris Blount is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2011, 10:08 AM   #48
dlsife
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtr View Post
I have an @me.com address that is my login for mobileme (which I use to sync contacts and calendars). My appleid to by iTAB stuff is a @hotmail.com address. Which ID should I use when signing up for icloud?
If you use MM, it would appear that you then lose the ability to access all of your OLD purchased apps/music/etc. i.e., they won't be tied to that account.

horrible decision by apple to make people decide whether to use their current MM (and lose all of that) or stick with old AppleID and have to create a new email address. makes no sense.

Last edited by dlsife; Oct 14, 2011 at 10:18 AM.
dlsife is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2011, 10:28 AM   #49
maflynn
Moderator
 
maflynn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boston
Quote:
Originally Posted by myworld2008 View Post
If you copy someone other forums copyrighted then Please give proper credit to them. THIS IS NOT WRITTEN BY YOU. This is from other website which you just copy and pasted here and claiming to be Yours.

So please next time make sure you give proper credit to original owner of article.
If you mean this article

Please scroll to the bottom of that page
__________________
~Mike Flynn
maflynn is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2011, 10:58 AM   #50
HunttVillage
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Two issues I am having...

My husband and I share everything on our AppleID, but I don't need to be notified every time he dowloads an app or music... how do I turn off that notification?

Also, I keep getting this error message on iCal:
The calendar http://cal.me.com:8443/principals/us... HERE</font> / was not found on the server. Make sure the URL is correct.

I have checked and double checked and entered it in every feasible configuration and I still can't get it to work. HELP!

Last edited by HunttVillage; Oct 14, 2011 at 11:12 AM. Reason: probably shouldn't have posted that number, but don't know for sure if it matters.
HunttVillage is offline   0 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Managing iCloud and my Apple ID Callumbear845 iCloud and Apple Services 2 Sep 15, 2012 04:47 PM
iCloud and google contacts cannot be synced together! sasj15 iCloud and Apple Services 9 Nov 14, 2011 05:38 AM
MobileMe/iCloud and Leopard (10.5.8) hooper2 iCloud and Apple Services 4 Oct 19, 2011 06:11 AM
Expired .mac == AppleId iCloud issues with account dammitjanet@gma iCloud and Apple Services 4 Oct 14, 2011 07:49 AM
AppleIDS, MobileMe, iCloud and Sharing: A Guide dhy8386 iCloud and Apple Services 0 Oct 12, 2011 05:43 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:09 AM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC