Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > iOS 5 and earlier

Old Oct 12, 2011, 06:11 PM   #1
foofan
macrumors 6502a

Use me.com or go back to mac.com

Long ago I started using mac.com email address when it came out, even though i had my own domain. Then I switched to me.com when that came out.

While updating everything into iCloud, it kept telling me i could use both addresses still, mac.com & me.com.

I never liked me.com and always thought mac.com was not only cooler but advertised the mac platform.

I've decided that I will go back to using mac.com and phase out my me.com address. As long as apple will continue to let us use it i say why not.

Anyone else thinking the same thing? MobileMe was so ugly. I'm still surprised Steve approved it.
foofan is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2011, 06:29 PM   #2
DarwinOSX
macrumors 65816

Jobs reamed the Mobileme team for all the issues it had. In a huge company like Apple even Jobs didn't approve everything.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > iOS 5 and earlier