Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

heyloo

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 2, 2006
NY
Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you guys with iAnnotate and/or Noteshelf apps could confirm if either/both of the apps work with iOS5.

I've prepped up my iPad2 for the update and have been waiting for replies from the developers of both apps all day - nothing yet :( Chances are, they both work, but I just need to make sure that they actually do, especially since there's no going back to 4.3 after updating to 5.

Thanks in advance! I appreciate it!

Last edited:

heyloo

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 2, 2006
NY
I bit the bullet and went on and updated. :)

Noteshelf actually sent me an email prior to the update - iOS5-safe

iAnnotate seems to be iOS5 safe as well. Working fine so far. ;)

Karimmansour92

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2011
I'm having problems with uPad.. Whenever I try to write with the palmrest up, it thinks it's a gesture and starts to play around (goes to home screen, switches to another app..etc). I don't want to turn off gestures tho. Anyone else having similar probs with other notetaking apps?

heyloo

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 2, 2006
NY
Yeap, it's a problem with all wrist protection supported apps actually. Unfortunately turning off gestures is the only way.

A way I've been using, however, is placing a handkerchief under my wrist with gestures on - works great. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.