Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cancelled
Original poster
Feb 18, 2009
I'm one a few SL users that can't (not won't -- just can't) move to Lion yet. (Although I have a 2011 Air with Lion, my work machines are SL.) And I'm a MobileMe users since 2009 that uses it for syncing calendars, bookmarks and contacts between 4 computers and an iPhone (with iOS 5).

This all seems to have stopped working -- I can't get bookmarks or iCal items to sync across my machines or iPhone. Bookmark changes on my computers don't show up on the phone (or vice versa); iCal is upset that it can't connect with cal.me.com. Ugh.

Any other MobileMe users that haven't switched to iCloud running into such issues on SL and iDevices? Maybe Apple's servers are simply buckling under the load and all will be better tomorrow...

GravityEyes

macrumors regular
Aug 14, 2007
Nashville, TN
I'm one a few SL users that can't (not won't -- just can't) move to Lion yet. (Although I have a 2011 Air with Lion, my work machines are SL.) And I'm a MobileMe users since 2009 that uses it for syncing calendars, bookmarks and contacts between 4 computers and an iPhone (with iOS 5).

This all seems to have stopped working -- I can't get bookmarks or iCal items to sync across my machines or iPhone. Bookmark changes on my computers don't show up on the phone (or vice versa); iCal is upset that it can't connect with cal.me.com. Ugh.

Any other MobileMe users that haven't switched to iCloud running into such issues on SL and iDevices? Maybe Apple's servers are simply buckling under the load and all will be better tomorrow...

Same problem here. And it will perhaps be several months until i can upgrade my work machine (music production) to Lion. What a drag. I can understand Apple ditching older OS's (10.x-10.5) but Snow Leopard? Hell, Lion just came out a few months ago....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.