Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services

Old Oct 12, 2011, 08:28 PM   #1
thomamon
macrumors 6502a

Calendar Syncing

Just wondering how fast the syncing is from the iPhone to the iCloud to the contacts on my MBP...

I put a new meeting into my phone and it hasn't showed up on the computer yet. Maybe I am confused, but I thought it would be pretty quickly.

Any help would be appreciated.
Old Oct 12, 2011, 08:36 PM   #2
hokiepokie07
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomamon View Post
Just wondering how fast the syncing is from the iPhone to the iCloud to the contacts on my MBP...

I put a new meeting into my phone and it hasn't showed up on the computer yet. Maybe I am confused, but I thought it would be pretty quickly.

Any help would be appreciated.
I'm sure the servers are bogged down right now with everyone using it at once.
hokiepokie07 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2011, 08:40 PM   #3
thomamon
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokiepokie07 View Post
I'm sure the servers are bogged down right now with everyone using it at once.
Makes sense... I was just hoping that I did not miss setting something up. Was there any settings I was supposed to set?

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services