Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Mac Peripherals

Old Oct 13, 2011, 09:32 AM   #1
gkamieneski
macrumors newbie

Epson Stylus NX420 Apple Rebate

Purchased this printer with the Apple promotional rebate and the MacBook Pro. Should have researched its wireless capabilities further as now I have learned that it is incapable of Ad Hoc mode, solely infrastructure.

Well as it is for my son at college peer to peer networking would seem to make the most sense and this printer cannot be configured as such. I recently learned that the Stylus NX430 can.

Have never used the printer or set it up, just took the documentation out of the box and read. Does anyone know if there is a means for me to exchange this or return it given that the rebate has been received? thx
gkamieneski is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Mac Peripherals