Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Oct 13, 2011, 11:41 AM   #1
pdawg
macrumors regular

syncing disabled on this computer!

Yesterday I synced up my iPad with no issues. Today I try to connect to get the new OS5 and as soon as I hook up the iPad I get the error message that syncing has been disabled on this computer. I tell it yes to turn sync on again and then I get another message saying syncing cannot be turned on. I try to override, but I cannot get calendar or contacts to sync at all!

I try to find the sync option someone on my macbook pro but have no idea where it is. I never turned off sync! Only thing I found here are old postings, and nothing mentioned there is helping. Pls help!!!
pdawg is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2012, 06:44 AM   #2
nickdo
macrumors newbie

Sync

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdawg View Post
Yesterday I synced up my iPad with no issues. Today I try to connect to get the new OS5 and as soon as I hook up the iPad I get the error message that syncing has been disabled on this computer. I tell it yes to turn sync on again and then I get another message saying syncing cannot be turned on. I try to override, but I cannot get calendar or contacts to sync at all!

I try to find the sync option someone on my macbook pro but have no idea where it is. I never turned off sync! Only thing I found here are old postings, and nothing mentioned there is helping. Pls help!!!
Did you get this sorted, I'm having exactly the same issue with iPhone4?
Thanks
Nick
nickdo is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting