Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Oct 16, 2011, 11:15 AM   #1
TheBama
macrumors 6502

Mophie won't pass-through charge 4S?

Anyone else having trouble with their Mophie Juice Pack after upgrading to a 4s? Mine will charge the phone only when the charge/sync cable is unplugged... so I have to take the phone out of the case and charge it and the Mophie separately.
Old Oct 16, 2011, 11:26 AM   #2
alnova1
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBama View Post
Anyone else having trouble with their Mophie Juice Pack after upgrading to a 4s? Mine will charge the phone only when the charge/sync cable is unplugged... so I have to take the phone out of the case and charge it and the Mophie separately.
I just got one yesterday and was able to charge the phone last night with the sync cable while the case was still attached.
alnova1 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Tags
charge, mophie, pass-through