Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jessay

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 29, 2011
My Siri's voice changed today. Has anyone else experienced this. I have no clue why this happened.

ZBoater

macrumors G3
Jul 2, 2007
Sunny Florida
Could you be a little more specific please? Does she sound like a sailor now? Did she develop an accent? Is she barking?

Jessay

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 29, 2011
Could you be a little more specific please? Does she sound like a sailor now? Did she develop an accent? Is she barking?

Her voice sounds completely different. She definitely has a different tone.

jaytdub

macrumors newbie
Sep 29, 2010
My Siri voice has changed as well. I noticed it about 3am this morning and I jumped online to see if there was any news about it, but even now I can't find anything other than this post. I will try and take a video and post it on youtube or something, but she definitely sounds different. She sounds much less robotic, her tone has changed, and she speaks more fluidly.

ZBoater

macrumors G3
Jul 2, 2007
Sunny Florida
My Siri voice has changed as well. I noticed it about 3am this morning and I jumped online to see if there was any news about it, but even now I can't find anything other than this post. I will try and take a video and post it on youtube or something, but she definitely sounds different. She sounds much less robotic, her tone has changed, and she speaks more fluidly.

By next week she'll be ready to launch a nuclear attack...

A Terminator reference for the unintiated...

isoft7

macrumors 6502a
Oct 3, 2011
Haha! I would laugh for weeks if Siri changed to a deep man voice for any of you horn balls that asked it a ton of sexual questions this past weekend. :D:D:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.