Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

klcc88

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 28, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Not sure if this is the right forum but I'm looking to get my hands on a bookbook for a 2011 13" MBA. I just ordered one from Apple Canada but it takes 2 months + (estimated delivery is Dec. 20th!!) It seems to be sold out everywhere else. Not sure if I have a choice to get it elsewhere but 2months is a long way away! :mad:

Any leads would be much appreciated....

FYI....not willing to pay almost $190US for it which is more then double the MRP.

NikFinn

macrumors 6502a
Jun 22, 2009
MA
This thread will be closed.

You need to post this in the marketplace (found here). These type of threads aren't permitted anywhere but there. While there, use the WTB (Want to buy) prefix.

Aboo

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2008
This thread will be closed.

You need to post this in the marketplace (found here). These type of threads aren't permitted anywhere but there. While there, use the WTB (Want to buy) prefix.

I don't think the OP is expressing intent to purchase it off of someone on these boards, but rather is looking for a retailer that has the item in stock, in which case it may not be appropriate for the Marketplace forum. Anyways, better to let the mods decide.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.