Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services

Old Oct 19, 2011, 05:25 AM   #1
Dewald
macrumors newbie

No photos in Photo Stream on iPhone 4

Dear all,

I have search far and wide and tried everyhting I can think of but can't seem to find a solution to this basic problem:

When taking a photo with my iPhone the photo does not show-up in the photo stream album of the iPhone. All my IDs are correct, everything is switched on as it should be but the pic does not show up.

I have now also tried to drag photos in iPhoto to the Photo Stream album via my MacBook Pro to see if the photo won't appear on my iPhone but no such luck. As a matter of fact iPhoto only shows to the top right "No Photos". Is this an Apple ID issue?

I use a different Apple ID for iTunes and migrated my Mobile Me account to iCloud. iMessenger and the rest is just working fine.

Help would be welcome!
d

Last edited by Dewald; Oct 19, 2011 at 06:02 AM.
Dewald is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2011, 05:41 AM   #2
hafr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewald View Post
Dear all,

I have search far and wide and tried everyhting I can think off but can't seem to find a solution to this basic problem:

When taking a photo with my iPhone the photo does not show-up in the photo stream album of the iPhone. All my IDs are correct, everything is switched on as it should be but the pic does not show up.

I have now also tried to draw photos in iPhoto to the Photo Stream album via my MacBook Pro to see if the photo won't appear on my iPhone but no such luck. As a matter of fact iPhoto only shows to the top right "No Photos". Is this an Apple ID issue?

I use a different Apple ID for iTunes and migrated my Mobile Me account to iCloud. iMessenger and the rest is just working fine.

Help would be welcome!
d
If Photo Stream is activated in the iPhone (Settings > iCloud > Photo Stream) and the photos aren't showing up in the Photo Stream album, it makes me suspect that the phone might not be connected to wifi. If it is, I don't know what the problem might be
hafr is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2011, 06:05 AM   #3
Dewald
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hafr View Post
If Photo Stream is activated in the iPhone (Settings > iCloud > Photo Stream) and the photos aren't showing up in the Photo Stream album, it makes me suspect that the phone might not be connected to wifi. If it is, I don't know what the problem might be
Yeah it's connected to wifi. I have tried a different wifi connection as well.
Dewald is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services