Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics

Old May 10, 2005, 09:16 PM   #1
benwa02
macrumors 6502

Some actionscript broken on Mac. HELP!!

I have been doing this game on both Mac and PC. I brought my work from the PC to Mac and when I played the .swf some of my actionscript wont work but was working earlier today on a PC. I sent a friend the file from my Mac to his PC and it worked fine. This is the actionscript that isnt working:

if(ASnative(800,2)(1)) {
_root.gunHand_mc.gotoAndPlay(2);
trace("what");

It will not pull up my trace either. I am on a PM with Tiger. Is anyone else experiencing this problem??? I need to fix this ASAP!!!!!!!!!!! I have a deadline for friday. I couldnt find anything on Macromedias website that deals with this.

Thanks.
benwa02 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics