Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Oct 20, 2011, 05:36 PM   #1
zps285
macrumors newbie

Problems Restoring iPod Classic

I just got a new macbook pro and started a new iTunes library, I wanted to sync my new songs on to my iPod classic. I tried connecting it, and after about five times it finally connected. I started to restore it but it said there was an error. And now my computer won't even detect my iPod and it's not restoring. It is stuck the screen that says "Do Not Disconnect" with a white background and it won't do anything else. I tried restarting it, different computer and it does the same thing, reconnecting it, changing USB ports and different cords, and I have also updated my iTunes to the latest version. Ive tried everything that I'm suppose to do, but it won't do anything. Any suggestions?
zps285 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod