Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Oct 22, 2011, 04:56 AM   #1
Nhwhazup
macrumors 6502a

Find friends app - how turn off pass code

The app asks for the pass code after it's been inactive for a bit but says you can turn it off in settings. I cannot find out where to do this. Can anyone show me where?

By the way I find this a very helpful app as my husband can see when I'm on my way home and same with him. I always get the calls at work - have you left yet? I can also see this is a great app for teens with phones so parents can track. Love it.
Nhwhazup is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2011, 11:33 PM   #2
Xystence
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nhwhazup View Post
The app asks for the pass code after it's been inactive for a bit but says you can turn it off in settings. I cannot find out where to do this. Can anyone show me where?

By the way I find this a very helpful app as my husband can see when I'm on my way home and same with him. I always get the calls at work - have you left yet? I can also see this is a great app for teens with phones so parents can track. Love it.
If you go to settings, general, you can go to the password section and set a device password.

I found this app very useful, although the password thing annoys me lol
Xystence is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting