Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Oct 23, 2011, 07:36 PM   #1
CalsonicGTR
macrumors newbie

Folio Case for iPad 2

I am looking to get a folio case for my iPad 2. My dad has the Brookstone case for his iPad 1, and I'm looking for something similar to that. So room for business cards, a pen, pad of paper, etc. Can anyone recommend one?
CalsonicGTR is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2011, 09:05 AM   #2
Tanax
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamssmith1970 View Post
though i can't understand what iphone cases you want. your descrition is too simple. can you show a picture?
eventhough, I know a site offering high quaity cheap cases in diversity. have a look there, maybe you can get the want just you want.
He doesn't want an iPhone case at all, he wants an iPad case.
Tanax is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2011, 10:34 AM   #3
MathRulz
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalsonicGTR View Post
I am looking to get a folio case for my iPad 2. My dad has the Brookstone case for his iPad 1, and I'm looking for something similar to that. So room for business cards, a pen, pad of paper, etc. Can anyone recommend one?
Try Levenger's. they have a few different folio cases near the bottom of their iPad accessory page:

http://www.levenger.com/PAGETEMPLATE...-3|pageid=7615.

I don't have any of these (though I do have some nice items from Levenger). The Super Folio looks good for your purpose as do the Bomber ones.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories