Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old Oct 24, 2011, 01:28 PM   #1
Lukeyy19
macrumors 6502a

Report a Problem missing on iPad App Store

Earlier I wanted to report a problem with an app on my iPad, I have done this before on my iPhone, as there is a link at the bottom of each App's page in the App Store, I went to the App in my iPad's App Store, but couldn't find the link to Report a Problem anywhere, checked on my iPhone to make sure they hadn't removed such an ability, and i was still able to do it on there, checked other Apps on the iPad Store, and there was no link to report a problem anywhere.

So I did what anyone would do, I searched on Google for "iPad Report a Problem" the first link was this Apple Support page, which clearly states there should be a link in the top right of each Application page in the App Store, to Report a Problem.

But as you can see here:

Such a link, does not exist, I thought about it and I'm pretty sure I remember it being there in the past, but I don't know if its only been missing since upgrading to iOS 5, or if it's been gone for a while.

as you can see here:

It's still showing up on my iPhone, but nothing on my iPad, I have looked on all sorts of different apps, paid ones, and free ones, ones I own and have installed and ones I don't, I tried closing the App Store from the multitasking bar and reopening to no avail, I tried switching my iPad off and back on to no avail, I haven't yet tried a Restore, as I want to find out if anyone else has this problem first.

So is this an odd bug, has apple removed this ability, or is there a problem with my software?

It's an original iPad, never been Jailbroken.
TV
Lukeyy19 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad