Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Oct 25, 2011, 12:46 PM   #1
eroxx
macrumors 6502a

Why won't calendar let me change the color of gmail calendar????

The calendar app will let me change colors of other calendars, but not my google. Also, when i click edit in the calendar app, the name of it is dimmed and it flashes!!! ????
eroxx is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2011, 05:09 PM   #2
BrianBaughn
macrumors 68000

Don't know what the reason is. My Google calendars colors are set at Google...I've got them setup as CalDav on the iPhone and the colors come down from Google. That's a important thing for me. Exchange calendars on iPhone seem to pick whatever color they feel like.

The subscribed, read-only, calendars I have on my iPhone are the only ones I can change the colors.

There was a Cydia tweak called "Calendar Colors" that would let you change all of your calendars to any color you wanted, but it's not working in iOS 5, yet.
BrianBaughn is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2011, 05:13 PM   #3
eroxx
macrumors 6502a

i have the gmail calendars set up through "gmail" (when you set up your email accounts/etc) ..

??
eroxx is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting