Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Holdencommstra

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 6, 2011
Sydney Australia
hi i just received my ipod mini 4gb from the U.S.seller listed it as brand new.i have some pictures of the stuff included and the ipod mini itself.could anyone tell me if this is what came with the ipod mini when new and were the cables like what you see in the picture cause i'm pretty worry about that.the silver one is the brand new one and why doesn't it say 4gb.the blue one is an refurbished one from Hong kong.please help.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

AdrianK

macrumors 68020
Feb 19, 2011
The first generation iPod minis were only available as 4GB; the capacity is not marked on the iPod because there was only one capacity.

Holdencommstra

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 6, 2011
Sydney Australia
The first generation iPod minis were only available as 4GB; the capacity is not marked on the iPod because there was only one capacity.
thanks.so all the ipod mini that were in the white boxes were first generation cause i've seen some ipod mini boxes that are bigger then the one i have.i know there were three different sizes of ipod mini boxes.

ftaok

macrumors 603
Jan 23, 2002
East Coast
I'm pretty sure the iPod mini 2nd generation didn't come with the AC adapter. It only came with the sync cable. We had to buy the AC adapter separately.

Just checked the original box I had. It came with the sync cable, headphones, belt clip and the installation CDs.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.