Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PinkSakura

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 25, 2010
I want to send photo through MESSAGES ( text messaging ) but I can't find the camera icon on the side .Where is it , why did it disappear ?? Help please.

ET iPhone Home

macrumors 68040
Oct 5, 2011
Orange County, California USA
I'm still waiting for my 4S to arrive (my first iPhone), but if I recall (playing with it at the Apple Store), you go to Photos, select the picture you want to send through text messaging, and there should appear 3 choices at the bottom. One, I know is for email. And the other should allow you to send via Text.

PinkSakura

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 25, 2010
yup they are still figuring it out :(
they told me to reset but it didn't work so now they asked me to restore :/
Hope this would work.

PinkSakura

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 25, 2010
Now I know why :(

turns out I can't send photos through Messages bec. my carrier which is KDDI AU doesn't permit those option. My old IPhone was 3GS and the carrier was Softbank and they have those option. I didn't know KDDI AU doesn't have this :(

jgalan14

macrumors 6502
Oct 11, 2011
turns out I can't send photos through Messages bec. my carrier which is KDDI AU doesn't permit those option. My old IPhone was 3GS and the carrier was Softbank and they have those option. I didn't know KDDI AU doesn't have this :(

The sucks I guess you might need to use emails now :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.