Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Oct 26, 2011, 02:26 AM   #1
colbertnation
macrumors member

AT&T business account and iPhone 4S...

So, I have an AT&T premier business account (for my own business), and I'm thinking about getting the 4S. I called AT&T and they said that Apple Stores can't access business account info, so I have to upgrade through AT&T. I then called Apple Store, and one person said that I could upgrade at the Apple Store despite being business, and another person at a different Apple Store said that they can't.

Normally, I wouldn't risk it, and I would just go through AT&T. But ordering online at AT&T means I won't get a 4S until November end
And waiting for a 4S to appear at an AT&T store is nothing short of a long nightmare.

So I'm not sure what to do in my case, but does anyone know what I can do? Should I try reserving a 4S at an Apple Store and see if they can activate it? Or should I keep trying at the AT&T stores? Or should I give up and go with online AT&T?
colbertnation is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2011, 11:54 AM   #2
miles01110
macrumors 604

Online AT&T.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone