Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Oct 26, 2011, 04:27 AM   #1
superspiffy
macrumors 6502a

Send a message via AIM to superspiffy
Is the GumDrop any good?

I'm really anal about micro scratches and dents on my iPad so I'm planning on buying a GumDrop Drop case. I only want to use the case when I'm out but at home, I want to remove the case because I still enjoy using my iPad bareback. So would the GumDrop leave microscratches as I pry it off? Does anybody have any experience with this case and can tell him how hard is it to remove and would it leave micro scratches when removed?
Old Oct 27, 2011, 08:41 PM   #2
droopy1592
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by superspiffy View Post
I'm really anal about micro scratches and dents on my iPad so I'm planning on buying a GumDrop Drop case. I only want to use the case when I'm out but at home, I want to remove the case because I still enjoy using my iPad bareback. So would the GumDrop leave microscratches as I pry it off? Does anybody have any experience with this case and can tell him how hard is it to remove and would it leave micro scratches when removed?
Had mine for a while and only got it because my kid runs around with the iPad like a maniac (23 m/o). The frame acts to keep it all together and it seems pretty tightly put together. I took it apart to clean it but not much dust gets in in the first place because of the screen cover and tight button covers. It's my favorite case so far.
droopy1592 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories