Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

rcappo

macrumors 6502
Apr 14, 2010
I am finally reading a book that was promoted on The Daily Show. And it is pretty good.

vant

macrumors 65816
Jul 1, 2009
Yep, so either install it on your computer and watch it, or if you have a device that doesn't have that basic functionality, find one that does if you want to see it.

You should run for government. At least someone will finally have common sense there.

Marcus PM

macrumors regular
Aug 9, 2011
Got my copy at Costco yesterday.
Enjoying it very much.

Wish I could have gotten a signed copy.

JGowan

macrumors 68000
Jan 29, 2003
Mineola TX
It's a page-turner. I find myself all over the place though (skipping over to read other parts that I know will interest me [ipod/ipad sections])... but I have the digital version so I'm got bookmarks and notes all over the place. Lovin' it!

davegoody

macrumors 6502
Apr 9, 2003
Nottingham, England.
Excellent book

I am finally reading a book that was promoted on The Daily Show. And it is pretty good.

I am UK based so don't get the show here (at least not legally) but I can say, as somebody who generally does not read bio books, this one is a cracker.... very insightful. What scares me though is how much of his character is in me.... I wish I had his success though !

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.