Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Oct 28, 2011, 08:52 PM   #1
ohemgeeeliz
macrumors newbie

Verifying Apple ID when e-mail no longer exists

Hi!
I just got an iPhone 4S and I want to put my apps on it from my itouch, but all of my apps are on my apple ID whose e-mail address I deleted. It keeps asking me to verify, but obviously I can't. Is there a way I can do this so that I can get my apps to my iphone??

Thanks for any help!

Elizabeth
ohemgeeeliz is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2011, 08:56 PM   #2
Macman45
macrumors G5

Not A Hope In

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohemgeeeliz View Post
Hi!
I just got an iPhone 4S and I want to put my apps on it from my itouch, but all of my apps are on my apple ID whose e-mail address I deleted. It keeps asking me to verify, but obviously I can't. Is there a way I can do this so that I can get my apps to my iphone??

Thanks for any help!

Elizabeth
Hell. Apple are really security aware as you have found out. Best bet? Phone them. They will walk through a whole load of security questions, but that is the only way to retrieve your lost purchases.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting