Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Mar 16, 2012, 02:15 AM   #1
kkpak
macrumors newbie

iPhone4S to external display disrupts 3G network

I have an iPhone 4S and bought the iPhone to HDMI adaptor from the Apple store to mirror what is displayed on my iPhone on a larger screen. The external display I am using does not have an HDMI port so I am also using an HDMI to DVI adaptor. When this is all set up, the external monitor mirrors what is on my iPhone perfectly.

I was hoping to stream YouTube videos from my iPhone and display it on my external. But my problem is that when my iPhone is plugged into the monitor I lose my 3G connection. When I unplug the HDMI cable, my network connection comes right back on.

Please help.
kkpak is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting