Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X

Old Nov 5, 2011, 09:23 PM   #1
Hoya88
macrumors newbie

Where does iPhoto save the images?

Hello Everyone.

I want to upload my pictures to Photobucket, i have all my pictures in iPhoto, but i can't find the pictures.

In photobucket as i always do i press upload, the window pops up and i have to choose which pictures i want to upload.. I go to Pictures in the left column, but i can't choose the iPhoto Album.. Where does iPhoto save the pictures?
Hoya88 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2011, 09:26 PM   #2
r.j.s
Moderator emeritus

iPhoto saves them to the iPhoto Library, but you do not want to mess around in there. Doing that can corrupt the library, which will be bad for your photos.

You can drag the photos you want to upload from the iPhoto window to either a folder on the desktop, then delete the folder, or to the upload window directly.
r.j.s is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2011, 09:47 PM   #3
Hoya88
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.j.s View Post
iPhoto saves them to the iPhoto Library, but you do not want to mess around in there. Doing that can corrupt the library, which will be bad for your photos.

You can drag the photos you want to upload from the iPhoto window to either a folder on the desktop, then delete the folder, or to the upload window directly.
Okey, thanks for the help
Hoya88 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2012, 12:08 PM   #4
robgendreau
macrumors 68000

Easy answer: get Photobucket's iPhoto exporter plugin. Then just select the photo in iPhoto and do File>Export and select the "Photobucket" tab and away you go.
robgendreau is online now   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X