Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hoya88

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 3, 2011
Hello Everyone.

I want to upload my pictures to Photobucket, i have all my pictures in iPhoto, but i can't find the pictures.

In photobucket as i always do i press upload, the window pops up and i have to choose which pictures i want to upload.. I go to Pictures in the left column, but i can't choose the iPhoto Album.. Where does iPhoto save the pictures?

r.j.s

Moderator emeritus
Mar 7, 2007
Texas
iPhoto saves them to the iPhoto Library, but you do not want to mess around in there. Doing that can corrupt the library, which will be bad for your photos.

You can drag the photos you want to upload from the iPhoto window to either a folder on the desktop, then delete the folder, or to the upload window directly.

Hoya88

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 3, 2011
iPhoto saves them to the iPhoto Library, but you do not want to mess around in there. Doing that can corrupt the library, which will be bad for your photos.

You can drag the photos you want to upload from the iPhoto window to either a folder on the desktop, then delete the folder, or to the upload window directly.

Okey, thanks for the help :)

robgendreau

macrumors 68040
Jul 13, 2008
Easy answer: get Photobucket's iPhoto exporter plugin. Then just select the photo in iPhoto and do File>Export and select the "Photobucket" tab and away you go.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.