Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod, iPad, Apple Watch > iPad > iPad Accessories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Nov 6, 2011, 08:56 AM   #1
macrumors member
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: God's Country
iPad and Hyatt Plug Panel

I'll be staying at Hyatt hotel in the not too distant future and need to know which cables I need to watch my iPad on the TV in my room. There is a Plug Panel that accepts, Component Input, or Composite Input. If you have stayed at Hyatt with one of these panels, what did you use?
So broccoli, mother says your good for me, well I'm afraid I'm not good for you.
Crager724 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2011, 10:59 AM   #2
Join Date: Jan 2011
I would use composite since it is on mostly any tv unless you know for sure there is component inputs then use them cause there HD.
MallCop is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod, iPad, Apple Watch > iPad > iPad Accessories

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
iPad: Exact panel type of iPad 4? curiosity iPad 1 Oct 7, 2013 03:30 AM
More Photos of Next-Generation iPad Front Panel and Digitizer Surface MacRumors iOS Blog Discussion 6 Aug 29, 2013 07:15 AM
iPad 5 to Use Same Touch Panel Technology as iPad Mini to Reduce Size MacRumors MacRumors.com News Discussion 49 Aug 14, 2013 09:08 AM
New Photos of the Black iPad 5 Front Panel and Digitizer Assembly MacRumors MacRumors.com News Discussion 127 Aug 11, 2013 03:04 PM
iPad Mini: Leaked iPad Mini 2 Rear Panel? sonicrobby iPad 5 Aug 2, 2013 09:06 AM

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:59 AM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2015, MacRumors.com, LLC