|Aug 23, 2014, 08:45 AM||#1|
Refund for Prior iPhone 5 Battery Replacement - Refunded!
Just got off the phone with Apple and got a refund. They were serious about confirming that the battery replacement was done by Apple and not by a 3rd Party.
1. Enter Serial Number on https://ssl.apple.com/support/iphone5-battery/
2. Requested a Call-Back from Apple to speak to a representative
3. Provided "Repair ID" from receipt I received from Apple Store when replacement was done. Always good to have your receipt emailed to you!!!
4. Transfered to a Senior Tech. who requested the last 4-digits of my iPhones IMEI
5. Processed Refund including tax
|Aug 23, 2014, 11:15 AM||#2|
Maybe tell us why it was refunded. Not sure the rest of the story matters....
Edit: Ok I see it on the front page now. Thanks.
Last edited by Givmeabrek; Aug 23, 2014 at 11:26 AM.
|Aug 23, 2014, 11:19 AM||#3|
First article on the front page.
All over the ship, dancing through the wreckage of the Pfhor computer core, DURANDAL WAS LAUGHING
Here is the toil of that house, and the inextricable wandering
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Refund on replacement MacBook Pro possible?||Thatquadguy||MacBook Pro||7||Apr 4, 2014 12:27 PM|
|MacBook Refund/Replacement Policy...||vmflapem||MacBook Pro||7||Jan 11, 2014 12:02 AM|
|iPhone 5: getting battery replacement OR getting external battery? Which way?||dragonjinse||iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting||8||Oct 11, 2013 10:46 PM|
|Possible to return replacement iPhone 5 for refund?||sn0warmy||iPhone||23||Oct 31, 2012 11:11 PM|
|iPhone 5 AppleCare+: can it be refunded after a few months?||GP20||iPhone||5||Oct 20, 2012 07:58 PM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:44 AM.