Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Old Nov 9, 2011, 03:49 PM   #1
rebello95
macrumors member

Make Apple Developer Certificate Trusted on all Macs?

How can I do that? Thanks!
rebello95 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9, 2011, 04:57 PM   #2
jiminaus
macrumors 65816

So far I've seen you ask about automated network communication including hacking SMTP, automating clicks, pushing text onto the clipboard, and running scripts with admin privileges. You are one dodgy fellow! What exactly are you trying to do here?
jiminaus is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9, 2011, 06:31 PM   #3
rebello95
macrumors member

Lol I'm making an application, as I'm sure you've seen from previous posts of mine, called AmikiConnect. AmikiConnect is going to be used to connect to 2 different servers I have--a file server and a minecraft server. See for yourself: www.connect.amikionline.com

So any ideas? Also, I think I may have fixed this. I put my Apple Developer Distribution certificate that's currently valid in. That should work right? I think the problem may now just be with the actual scripts, which I think I know how to fix if someone can confirm that this is correct.
rebello95 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Tags
apple, certificate, developer, trusted