Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > iOS 5 and earlier

Old Nov 11, 2011, 01:27 PM   #1
symphonicmaiden
macrumors newbie

Unhappy iPhone won't sync properly? Also, extra albums..

I have an iPhone 4 (iOS 5.1). I have tried to sync it multiple times and it claims it has finished, but some of the songs are not syncing. All the boxes are checked and I have even tried to drag and drop under manual management.

I have 378 songs in my library, but only 362 on my iPhone. Not all of them are transferring and it's getting very frustrating.

I am also having a problem of two (or more) of the same albums showing up on my phone even though, in my library, everything is grouped correctly.

Please, help?

Last edited by symphonicmaiden; Nov 11, 2011 at 06:01 PM.
symphonicmaiden is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2011, 05:03 AM   #2
imMango
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by symphonicmaiden View Post
I am also having a problem of two (or more) of the same albums showing up on my phone even though, in my library, everything is grouped correctly.

Please, help?
I had that problem a little earlier today for one of my albums. When i was looking at the info pages on iTunes for the songs in the album I noticed that some of them had ticked boxes for 'Part of a Compilation'. Turning that off on iTunes fixed it on my phone.

Hope that works
imMango is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > iOS 5 and earlier