Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Obioban

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 19, 2011
As in, if I play something on my iPod touch in the car, will my playcounts, etc update on computer at home?

Most of my smart playlists factor in last played dates, so this is very important to me!

Thanks in advance :)

downinitjr

macrumors member
May 17, 2007
Minnesota
There appears to be some problems with playlists currently, especially smart playlists. For instance if you set up say a recently added playlist and limit it to the last 25 added, the last 25 added part currently won't be honored on your idevices. If playlists are a big deal for you, you might want to wait till they get them straightened out.

WisdomWolf

macrumors regular
Apr 15, 2010
There appears to be some problems with playlists currently, especially smart playlists. For instance if you set up say a recently added playlist and limit it to the last 25 added, the last 25 added part currently won't be honored on your idevices. If playlists are a big deal for you, you might want to wait till they get them straightened out.

I'm hoping this is a quick fix. This is the biggest piece that I'm looking forward to.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.