Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPhone and iPod touch Apps

Old Nov 17, 2011, 04:52 PM   #1
itsjustmeee
macrumors 6502a

An app for finding lost items??

I somehow remember reading on a tech site about an app that comes with little remote signaling devices that you can put on your keychain, pet's collar or actually anything you wish to locate and it will send out an audio and visual signal to tell you where the missing object it.

Is anyone aware of such an app?
itsjustmeee is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2011, 04:54 PM   #2
Macman45
macrumors G5

It Was There

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjustmeee View Post
I somehow remember reading on a tech site about an app that comes with little remote signaling devices that you can put on your keychain, pet's collar or actually anything you wish to locate and it will send out an audio and visual signal to tell you where the missing object it.

Is anyone aware of such an app?
And was called Item Finder, but I just checked and it's been removed...I will see if I can find something similar.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPhone and iPod touch Apps