Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Nov 17, 2011, 09:43 PM   #1
Ponchobot
macrumors member

iPhone 4 notes not working correctly?

Okay, so my notes on the iPhone 4 ios 5.0 don't seem to be working at all since i updated it. I updated it to iOS 5 and now if i delete a note, it'll acknowledge that the note is gone but nothing will happen to it, it'll still sit there. And if i add a note it'll stay until i manually go and shutdown the notes app ( from the multitasking bar) then the note vanishes and everything i deleted is back like nothing happened. I've deleted the Notes.db and everything. And it's not working, oh and i'm currently jailbroken. Any help?
Ponchobot is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting