Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jedi5

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 16, 2009
North Burbs, IL
is this possible to do using the activity window trick?
i've tried doing this and come up empty handed.
i've also searched and if i understood correctly, if you want to download a video, you have to upgrade to a premium account.

also tried using jaksta and that is coming up empty too.

help?

blueroom

macrumors 603
Feb 15, 2009
Toronto, Canada
if you want to download a video, you have to upgrade to a premium account.

This
or
http://chris.pirillo.com/shutterfly-sucks/
I wanted to let you know something kind of cool about Shutterfly (I know, gasp!) I had mentioned to you that after uploading several very large JPEGs to their servers, I had a mini-catastrophe at my place and lost my largest hard drive. I told you I was thinking of writing to Shutterfly and asking if they would (a) let me download my JPEGS from their servers to my HD or (b) burn a disk with my photos and send it to me. Well, they won't let me download my JPEGs, but they do have a service ($9.99 + shipping) where they will burn a disk with all of the photos you want on it and send it to you. So, my major hard drive meltdown resulted in a recovery that is *much* less expensive than bringing the drive to a recovery place with fingers crossed and relatively easy (they send the disk with photos to me, I don't even have to pick it up). Thought you'd like to hear what I just learned after a brief e-mail exchange w/ Shutterfly.

Last edited:

Jedi5

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 16, 2009
North Burbs, IL
what kind of country do we live in where an honest person like myself
has to pay do download videos??

surely there is a hack or pirated way to this and stick it to the man!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.